Hukerenui School develop students who are confident, connected, actively engaged, lifelong learners.
Promoting Excellence in Learning within our Rural Community
“Kia tautokohia te ako rangatira ki te hapori O Hukerenui”
The Key is me - "Ko au te ki"
This means we will:
- Always attempt to live up to our school motto: The Key Is Me
- Recognise effort and commitment in ourselves and others
- Gain self-belief and independence by being goal orientated, taking reasoned risks, questioning and being resilient
- Value whanaungatanga and foster strong collaborative skills
- Continue to learn and strive to be the ‘best we can be’